Michael uses a variety of techniques depending on the individual need(s).
People have always been taught one size fits all diets. Proper nutrition is an individual thing. Remember the nursery rhyme “Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean”.
We all have idiosyncrasies that impact on what we should, or should not eat. Mr Jack, may have had a liver problem, hence could not eat fats, while his wife may have had an unusual need for fats. This is not unusual. Complete opposites often exist in the same family.
There are general rules that apply to most people. Eat a plant rich diet, i.e. fruits, vegetables and quality protein. We all metabolise certain nutrients differently, one multivitamin will never do justice to your specific needs.
One person may need iron and for the next person iron could be toxic. The same applies to many other supplements. It is worth testing your supplemental needs every couple of months.
Techniques & Tools:
Some of the tools and techniques Michael uses include:
- Anti Ageing. Rejuvenation.
- Aromatherapy. Aura Soma.
- Ayurvedic Healing
- Bach Flower Remedies and Other Flower Essences
- Biochemic Tissue Salts
- Bioptron Treatment
- Blood Sugar Management. Weight Control.
- Ceremonial Techniques
- Clinical Ecology. Allergy Management.
- Colour Breathing
- Colour Puncture. Lazar Puncture.
- Crystal and Gem Therapy
- Detoxification of the bowels, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph system and skin.
- Drumming, Dancing and Singing.
- EMF Balancing
- Feng Shui
- Hair Analysis. Facial Analysis.
- Healing with Magnets
- Holographic Breath work
- Homocysteine Management
- Hypnosis. Visualization. Regression.
- Kinesiology. Touch for Health. Muscle Testing.
- Life Alignment and Vortex Cards.
- Massage. Body. Sports.
- Metamorphic Technique
- Natural Trauma Release Techniques
- Paleo / Primal Lifestyle Coaching
- Perelandra Processes. MAP, MBP, Essences and Clearing Techniques.
- P/H Balancing
- Polarity Balancing
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy. Bemer.
- Qi Gong
- Quantum Physics and Neuroscience Rebirthing and Breath work.
- 5 Rhythms Dance work
- Rife Treatment
- Sound Journeys
- Tai Chi
- Toning. Tibetan Healing.
- Traditional African Herbal Healing
- Traditional Chinese Healing
- Therapeutic Touch. Quantum Touch. Reiki. Amma Massage.